Flexible Service Options
Registered Tax Return Preparer. RTRP’s represent clients before revenue agents, customer service representatives, or similar officers and employees of the IRS (including the Taxpayer Advocate Service) during an audit, if they signed the tax return or claim for refund for the tax period under examination.
- Our returns are backed by a promise – friendly, accurate, and with a money-back guarantee .
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind every tax preparation experience 100%.
- Accuracy Guarantee – We will give you the most accurate return and the largest possible refund, when we have all of your information, no other service can give a better result. We will work to lower your tax liability.
Preparing for Your Tax Preparation
WHAT TO BRING/or FAX
PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Card
- Last Year’s Tax Return
- Valid Driver’s License
INCOME AND TAX INFORMATION:
- Interest (1099-INT or substitute)
- Dividend Slips (1099-DIV or substitute)
- Stock Sales (1099-B or Broker Statement)
- Self-Employment Income and Expenses
- Sale of a Personal Residence
- Rental Income and Expenses
- Sale of any Business Assets
- Gambling or Lottery Winnings (W-2G for some winnings)
- State Income Tax Refund (1099-G)
- Pension Income (1099-R)
- Estimated Taxes Paid
- Social Security or Railroad Retirement (SSA-1099 or RRB-1099)
- IRA or 401(k) Distribution (1099-R)
- Unemployment Compensation (1099-G)
- Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC)
- Medical Expenses
- Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes
- Mortgage Interest
- Charitable Contributions (cash and non-cash)
- Employee Business Expenses
- Gambling Losses
- Moving Expenses
- Traditional IRA Contributions
- Higher Education Expenses
- Educator Expenses
- Student Loan Interest
- Child Care Provider/Address and Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN)
- Adoption Expenses
- Retirement Savings Contributions Credit
Whether you may owe or are expecting a refund, we will inform you of your next steps. Safeguard a copy of your tax return
Be sure to tell a Friend or a Relative about our services.
Start referring your family and friends to Davis Services!
Keep in mind that the sooner you file, the sooner you will receive your refund.
For the status of your refund, check out the “Where’s My Refund” tool on the IRS website.
This tool will give you the most up-to-date refund information and is updated every 24 hours.
You may access this tool 24 hours after the IRS accepts your e-filed return or 4 weeks after mailing a paper return.